Game Warden

What camps in what countries for wild dogs.

207 posts in this topic

Would love to post report but fear our camera not nearly as high quality as those used in the reports I've read. Although I do think we captured some nice dramatic moments. Yes, we did see a Selinda cheetah, very sleepy. 

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, modleski said:

Would love to post report but fear our camera not nearly as high quality as those used in the reports I've read. Although I do think we captured some nice dramatic moments. Yes, we did see a Selinda cheetah, very sleepy. 

@modelski I am sure we would love to read your trip report and see your pictures.  We are not all camera experts and your TR will be as enjoyable as anyone else's.

We love dramatic momenst so please do...............

4 people like this

12 hours ago, madaboutcheetah said:

@modelski - what dates was this sighting? Which pack? Pack of 12? 

@tusker - can't wait to see him myself! 

When are you going back to Kwando?

6 hours ago, Tusker said:

When are you going back to Kwando?

End of this dry season.

1 person likes this

@modleski Yes, I agree with @wilddog Quality of the sighting and the tale is more important than the quality of the photos. Tell!

2 people like this

Okay, thanks all for the encouragement. I'm trying to figure out how to initiate a trip report. As soon as I can do this, I'll start posting a brief report. This was only our second safari, so what was exciting to us is maybe less exciting to members of the Order of the Pith, advanced members and so on (no kills, for instance). But maybe sightings will be interesting in themselves and advanced folks can remember back to their early encounters on safari and feel the initial excitement.

1 person likes this

South Kafue national park, Nanzhila plains camp and konkomoya  camp/lodge, both can produce quite regular sightings

1 person likes this