Outstanding trip reports...

Game Warden

Come on you know who you are... (dikdik for one). Get writing. Get uploading...

And here I was clicking on this to read your praises for all the 'outstanding' TRs that have been posted recently on ST, Matt :)

Having said that, I second your motion!

Come on you know who you are... (dikdik for one). Get writing. Get uploading...

Would that include T.R.s that occured in the US, yonks ago, even though I've only been a member of ST a short period? (And bear in mind that the pics taken during the trip(s) were taken by film, so they wont be of high quality).

And here I was clicking on this to read your praises for all the 'outstanding' TRs that have been posted recently on ST, Matt :)

That's what I was thinking too!

But considering I did send in stuff from the field I think I deserve a little extra time ...... :rolleyes:

There have been some outstanding trip reports, and there are some trip reports still outstanding... and old trip reports? One only has to look at Twaffle's contribution from the 1960s to realise there is no time limit :)

Well I'm up to date on my recent ones and if anyone wants to read some of my older ones then they can be found here:

http://www.kats-korner-uk.com/blog.html

As you can see I'm more up to date on ST then I am on my own website. See that is dedication!!! B)

Hey hey!! why me?

OK, but don't expect too much.

Well, dikdik, I've seen a certain video of you tracking wild dogs with Peter that I think needs some explanation...

I get the message. Still not got down to it. Oh dear! Other people's are so much more interesting.

• 1 year later...

I already know my trip to SA and Zambia isn't of interest to most ST's but may do it anyway. We'll see.

I already know my trip to SA and Zambia isn't of interest to most ST's but may do it anyway. We'll see.

Why wouldn't we be interested? Sounds like an excuse not to write ...... :)

• 3 months later...
Game Warden

Okay, so who has recently returned? @@Jochen, @@A&M, @@Safaridude? Looking forward to those trip reports ;)

And here I was clicking on this to read your praises for all the 'outstanding' TRs that have been posted recently on ST, Matt smile.gif

Not sure that Matt's list of names above was complete.

Okay, so who has recently returned? @@Jochen, @@A&M, @@Safaridude? Looking forward to those trip reports ;)

Hey Matt, all,

Yes I'm back since saturday.

Currently importing pics to computer and doing some reading on ST.

;)

kittykat23uk

not guilty :P

I will leave the trip report to Jochen,he can spell better than me and takes better photos.

Then you'll have to wait a long time, as I am preparing for FGASA exams right now. Practical is in August, so I have just 10 weeks to study the FGASA lvl1 manual + some remaining chapters of the Africa Nature Training online course. My pics will stay unedited on my computer until at least September...

kittykat23uk

Excuses, excuses!!! :rolleyes:

"Les excuses sont fait pour s'en servir"

- French proverb

• 3 months later...

So who has just come back from Safari and not yet started / completed their trip report? If not, why not? No excuses now - get writing and organising those photos...

africapurohit

I hope to start my Mkomazi National Park instalment this week - photos are almost ready. I also have photos of the only camp in Mkomazi - Babu's Camp.

• 1 month later...

Okay: who's owing Safaritalk a trip report? Is it YOU?

kittykat23uk

Nope! Where is the smug smiley when you need one? :D

Okay: who's owing Safaritalk a trip report? Is it YOU?

None that I'm telling anyone about. I don't mention any trips where reports are outstanding ........ :P