See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

'Africa a Roma'

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Safaridude

Safaridude

Order of the Pith

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
  • Local time: 11:19 PM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

Wow! Stunning photos and a great report. I think the event was a huge success.

As we speak, the fencing operation has begun. The early rains have been plentiful and making the work difficult... but that's Africa. Besides, generous rains are more important at this point.

I will add that the interest level by those attending at this event was unusually high. People were engaged/riveted throughout the speeches by Sacha, David and Ian. There was definitely a feeling of passion and care.

I hope to report some good news for the whole hirola/Ishaqbini project soon.

#22 twaffle

twaffle

Order of the Pith

• Moderators
  • 8,631 posts
  • Local time: 12:49 PM
  • Category 1:Wildlife Photographer/Artist
  • Category 2:Resident in Africa/Former resident

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

I hope the good news involves suitable accommodation for the twaffles of the world!! :D

Seriously though, any good news is welcomed as is the rain. Thanks Safaridude.

… clarity in thought comes after challenge …

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.