Elephant and leopard safari 2011 Part 2 : 3 weeks with Masson Safaris in Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park (KTP) and the Okavango Delta.

Treepol

880643747_3msGH-M.jpg

Wow. Wait! :blink:

You've got a pic of Ewan getting stuck??

Didn't he do the trick he regularly does (go in barefoot first to check out where to drive)?

:D

J.

Strangely, Ewan didn't mention this particular incident, however he did wade through a very deep pool, at Second Bridge I think.

Regards,

Pol

• 3 years later...
Tom Kellie

post-49296-0-19275800-1432729790_thumb.jpg

~ @@DrG

That's quite an image.

The eyes and mouth look stressed.

Such quills must hurt!

Tom K.

Tom Kellie

post-49296-0-91139900-1432729923_thumb.jpg post-49296-0-11864700-1432729935_thumb.jpg post-49296-0-96992500-1432729945_thumb.jpg post-49296-0-65691400-1432729959_thumb.jpg

~ @@Treepol

I like the vehicle in which you traveled.

I've never seen anything like it.

Reading your trip report was interesting, especially because I liked so many of your photos.

Thank you!

Tom K.

@@Tom Kellie thank you for your kind comments.

We had a fabulous 3 weeks with Masson Safaris back in 2011, KTP is such a great park. Ewan's Landy is still going strong, we drove out of Moremi in it last September.

Tom Kellie

@@Tom Kellie thank you for your kind comments.

We had a fabulous 3 weeks with Masson Safaris back in 2011, KTP is such a great park. Ewan's Landy is still going strong, we drove out of Moremi in it last September.

~ @@Treepol

That's good to know, as it's one of the coolest safari vehicles I've seen in any trip report.

KTP to me is completely unknown territory.

Your trip report puts it in a new perspective — much to see and photograph.

I'm finding that many of the older trip reports are opening up my understanding.

Yours was one of the most interesting, not to mention the vehicle.

Tom K.