Serengeti Dreamin'

Sangeeta

we are planning our first trip to tanzania and at present are working with bill given. i noticed he organized your tour. would you still recommend this organization. were there any problems that you feel we should be aware of.

I'm 100% with Tanya on this. There are a lot of safari planners out there, but very few who really place emphasis on wildlife. I think you're in excellent hands with Bill. He pulled our trip out of the hat just when I was getting ready to call it quits on a reasonably priced mobile safari. Tell him what you want and listen to his suggestions as well. He really knows what he's saying.

• 4 weeks later...

Sangeeta, what an excellent trip (and trip report, of course). Thank you! I remember when you were first thinking about how to arrange a mobile in the Serengeti. It's good to read that it all worked out so well. Terrific photos! You tricked me with the rogue caracal.

That's very troubling about Loliondo, though.

Thanks, Leely. Yeah, I was sort of fixated on the mobiles then, wasn't I? At this point, I am willing to go anywhere and stay anywhere, as long as it's Africa and cheap :)

Looking forward to reading about your newest Kenya adventures as they happen...