Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Game Warden

Operators: please read.

2 posts in this topic

If you are an organisation either operating lodges and camps, safari tours including for example walking/mobile safaris, operate using ethics of environmentally responsible and sustainable tourism practices, and are involved in wildlife conservation and or community initiatives you are encouraged to become a part of the Safaritalk community. Your only commitment is to provide regular updates and information about your operation, such as suggested here.

To participate in the Lodge, camp and operator news forum you must also be a registered member. Please make sure you have read and understand the general Safaritalk Forum Rules, and the rules in the box above. In order to open new topics here the first category in your profile must read Tour Operator, Travel Agent, Ground Handler, Travel Marketing, Safari Guide, Lodge Owner/Manager or Wildlife Photographer/Artist. You are also encouraged to include your web address in your signature line.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

4 people like this

Operators: please note.

Any professional posts, i.e., promoting yourself or your company's services must be made in this Lodge, Camp and Operators Subforum. Any such posts outside of this subforum will be edited/deleted and may lead to your account being closed.

For further information, please refer to Safaritalk's terms and rules and if you have any doubts feel free to send me a private message.

Matt