Elsa Hoffmann

Elsa Hoffmann

I hope this is the right place to post this - 

I have just returned from the Kgalagadi - arguably the best National Park in South Africa. More opportunities for photography than you can dream of. And when the day is done - you shoot the stuff in the tree you are camping under. Or the Puff adder sailing under your chair. Or the Jackal that stole you dinner, or you chase the squirrel that climbs on your lap looking to steal your sandwich. Dont forget the scorpions you chase at night with a UV light.  13 Days felt like 3, temperatures between 38 and 45, wind storms, thunderstorms, but nothing is an issue as you get the shots. Thank you for viewing. 

171217 Kgalagadi 060.jpg

171217 Kgalagadi 029.jpg

171217 Kgalagadi 074A.jpg

171218Kgalagadi 0288.jpg

171219 Kgalagadi 049L.jpg

171219 Kgalagadi 138.jpg

171221 Kgalagadi 085.jpg

171222 Kgalagadi 039.jpg

171224 Kgalagadi 034p.jpg

171224 Kgalagadi 097.jpg

171224 Kgalagadi 100.jpg

171226 Kgalagadi 161.jpg

171227 Kgalagadi 058.jpg

171227 Kgalagadi 131.jpg

Towlersonsafari

What fine photos @Elsa Hoffmann  and you are right it is a truly beautiful place.I love the lizard and Tree rat!

Peter Connan

Wow you got some great shots!

I would give my eyeteeth for a Bee-eater shot like that!

Elsa Hoffmann

@Towlersonsafari - thank you very much. You and I think alike - in the big wild park - it's the little things I love finding. 

@peter Connan - I can sell you mine? :D so seriously - I am quite sure you have a stack of better ones on your pc :)

Elsa Hoffmann

37 minutes ago, Davesg said:

I'm very jealous @Elsa Hoffmann....both with the quality of your beautiful photographs and your trip to the Kgalagadi. :-)

@Davesg - if I look at your images you have nothing to be jealous about! 
Thank you for the beautiful comment. It was my virgin trip - so lots to still see - I would love to go back. and travel more of course. 

@Elsa Hoffman I will undoubtedly visit it. It's certainly on my list of dream safari locations.