Kathgee

Help for February travel in Tanzania and Kenya, please

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am a perennial procrastinator (still haven't finished my 2015 trip report- sorry) and am only now planning my second-ever safari for February 2018. I'd like to go to Tanzania, hopefully Ndutu, this time and also return to Kenya, staying in small tented camps as much as possible. I know it's very late but I have my fingers and toes crossed! I'm going solo, hoping to go for two to three weeks, and am not looking for up-scale. Any suggestions (other than start planning earlier!) would be greatly appreciated. ST members helped me immensely last time, especially Sangeeta, and I am very grateful.

Thanks.

Kathgee

I suggest you contact @Sangeeta for help , especially as she helped you before: as a solo, she may be able to find you a small group to go with as well.   She was incredible in planning our trip to Kenya and got us terrific deals. It will only be our 2nd trip too. Africa is so addictive, as everyone says!!!

Best of luck!  

Thanks so much, AandA, I may do that. Sangeeta was great and hooked me up with a small group in Uganda which worked out beautifully. I then went on to Kenya on my own through my original tour operator. I am still torn about where exactly to go this time though, so I may do another post which more accurately reflects what I was hoping to find out. Upon rereading this one, it's much too general! I appreciate your response.