Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tulips

Starting a Trip Reportl

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I previously did a little mini report on my experience in Kruger.

I'd like to do a more detailed report of my 6 days in Cape Town.  Can I just start this as a new report in the South Africa section?  I just don't want to upset anyone by having two reports from the same trip but one safari and one non-safar in the same section.

2 people like this

@Tulips I'm sure you can start a new report as the report on Cape Town will have a different focus.

@Tulips

Do it whichever way you prefer. You will not upset anyone - and I am sure lots of people (including me) will be interested to hear about your Cape Town trip.

Posted (edited)

On 7/30/2017 at 10:05 AM, Tulips said:

Hi all,

I previously did a little mini report on my experience in Kruger.

I'd like to do a more detailed report of my 6 days in Cape Town.  Can I just start this as a new report in the South Africa section?  I just don't want to upset anyone by having two reports from the same trip but one safari and one non-safar in the same section.

I was upset and distraught momentarily over 2 reports, one safari and one not, but I got over it.  However you decide to organize the report(s), the nice thing is that when anyone searches for a topic that is contained in your report, the info will come up.  So often when I am googling stuff about travel or researching trips, up comes safaritalk!

Edited by Atravelynn