13 posts in this topic

Hi SafariTalk!

Monday again so here is a new Memory.

This weeks picture is from 2015 and a nice gamedrive in Seronera Serengeti when I got surrounded by 26 Lions.

I got it on Video as well, if somebody is interested.

Have a great week!

/SAFARILEGEND

Surrounded by Lions.jpg

9 people like this

@SAFARILEGEND If you have the video hosted on Youtube or Vimeo, just copy and paste the URL into a reply.

Matt

1 person likes this

All looking very nonchalant.  They are as plentiful as the Helmeted Guinea Fowl!

2 people like this

@Atravelynn yes you are right :)

1 person likes this

Why is this posted as a trip report? 

@Antee sorry if I posted not correct, please let me know where I should have post?

Im trying to learn SafariTalk and thought this was Ok to post here under this subforum for Safari Guides to share their stories, encounters and anecdotes.

1 minute ago, SAFARILEGEND said:

@Antee sorry if I posted not correct, please let me know where I should have post?

Im trying to learn SafariTalk and thought this was Ok to post here under this subforum for Safari Guides to share their stories, encounters and anecdotes.

Yeah, I know. Not very easy to find where to post. Even when you have learned Safaritalk. Believe me :) 

Posted (edited)

@SAFARILEGEND As you are a guide it would seem that inserting this under guide stories and anecdotes is absolutely the correct place.  It is not in the trip report section as far as I can see. I hope you will post the video of this lion encounter for us to view.  It was certainly a large pride.

Edited by wilddog
2 people like this

@wilddog ok great and thanks for info! I will keep posting under this section :)

I got so much material it´s crazy... and will hopefully start posting videos in future.

1 person likes this

Yes please post away. Surreal sighting and Lynn took the words out of my mouth/ 

1 person likes this

Amazing and breathtaking so many in one spot. <3

1 person likes this

@Lyss Yes we were lucky they decided all to show up in one open spot just by us :)

1 person likes this