Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Game Warden

New Streamlined Navigation

6 posts in this topic

Is now up and running at the top of the page, below the title banner. Have a flick through, see what you think. Let me know your thoughts. I'll be rearranging the subfora a little to match the navigation menu.

Matt.

Matt, I don't see the return to the top button. Many sites have a button floating off on the right side, so that you don't have to scroll all the way up or down. 

@AmyT Please post that observation in the Bug topic.

Thanks, Matt.

Very nice!

And now the whole site is fully compatible with my phone - yeh!  And fully compatible with my work computer too.

Works better than most apps actually - a giant stride.

The new site looks great and is easier to navigate.  I particularly like the ability to select items that I've started, items that I've posted in or items that I follow.  Thank you again Matt for being the brains and brawn behind Safaritalk.

I've worked on the Nav bar a little, so when you hover over the 2nd level choices, the bar below is darker, making each option more obvious. Have a play, see what you think.

Matt