See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Interview Beks Ndlovu of African Bush Camps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 optig

optig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • Local time: 07:02 PM
  • Category 1:Resident in Africa/Former resident
  • Category 2:---

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:21 AM

http://travelafricam...et-beks-ndlovu/

I stayed at Somalisa Camp 6 years ago on my longest and most ambitious safari. It was a great pleasure to meet Beks back then. He's a very urbane and sophisticated man who has travelled to the States,Europe and Australia,however,he much prefers going on safari. As many of us know African Bush Camps is a fine product which combines comfort and luxury along with an outstanding bush vive. African Bush Camps also put the emphasis on a highly professional level of guiding. 

I think that it's interesting that he's planning to open camps in more locations. 

African Bush Camps is also a better value in comparison to Wilderness Safaris and some of their other competitors. I certainly enjoyed reading this interview.

Edited by optig, 15 May 2017 - 11:25 AM.

• Atravelynn and madaboutcheetah like this

#2 Atravelynn

Atravelynn

Order of the Pith

• Members
  • 9,948 posts
  • Local time: 10:02 PM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:36 AM

Thanks for the interesting read. Always good to see operations that realize the importance of the local community.

• optig likes this
When you think of a rhino, think of a tree (African proverb)

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.