Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SSF556

DHS will likely introduce electronics ban on flight from all of Europe to USA

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have a hunch this is going to be extended to the entire planet across all airports eventually ....... Like the liquid ban!

We are all going to have to invest in Pelican cases!

Edited by madaboutcheetah

I have a hunch this is going to be extended to the entire planet across all airports eventually ....... Like the liquid ban!

The issue is that lithium ion batteries and the baggage hold of airplanes do not mix...there are been several reports of fires. So just like DHS they react and create bigger issues.

1 person likes this

The issue is that lithium ion batteries and the baggage hold of airplanes do not mix...there are been several reports of fires. So just like DHS they react and create bigger issues.

Yes and compounded when you are talking about 400 plus passengers on larger models of aircrafts.......

1 person likes this

@@Game Warden can this be merged with the existing thread that the OP has contributed to?

@@Game Warden can this be merged with the existing thread that the OP has contributed to?

Or delete this thread?