Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kingfisher Safaris

Botswana Visa for Indian citizens

8 posts in this topic

I was hoping someone here may be able to help a client of mine in India. She is looking at applying for a visa to Botswana and wanted to know if there was a service to help her get a visa as she has heard some are rejected. Does anybody know if this is possible or needed?

Ask them to try VFS services, Martin ......... I've used them for other visas - but, not Botswana. They should be able to help, though .........

The last time I applied (last June) was easy - but, the time before was delayed beyond belief ......... So, it's a mixed bag every time! Give it plenty of time is my advice.

1 person likes this

@@madaboutcheetah Thank you very much indeed, do you have a link for their website so i can get the right one, there seem to be quite a few when i Google it? Is it VFS Global? (http://www.vfsglobal.com)

1 person likes this

That's the one - your clients will have heard of them as they are the authourized agent for visa procedures for several countries (i think SA too)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@@madaboutcheetah Thanks a lot, really appreciate the help!!

Edited by Kingfisher Safaris
1 person likes this

Martin, would love to hear about your experiences with this visa situation please?

Are your clients on a lodge based safari or mobile safari? In either case, the operator could also take up the matter with authorities in Gaborone via Botswana Tourism.

@@madaboutcheetah Actually it's a little bit of both as one of them doesn't like the small aircraft so Pilot, our guide, is taking them overland and they are using him as a private guide in several Lodges. I'll explore your second option as i have worked with the BTO before but only in Maun. I will keep you posted.

The second option only works, once they have actually filed an application at the Botswana High Commission in Delhi - so, once they have done that you can give a little nudge via BTO