See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Remote Hwange and Victoria Falls Special with Doug Macdonald - Nov 2018

Jozibanini Hwange Victoria Falls Doug Macdonald

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Doug Macdonald

Doug Macdonald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Local time: 12:35 AM
  • Category 1:Tour Operator
  • Category 2:Safari Guide

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:33 PM

Hi Safari Talkers

I have been asked by Matt to put a safari together that incorporates the remote areas of Hwange. So we have chosen Jozibanini - a new camp in an area that has been little visited by tourists for many years and now it's re-opened to tourism, this will go a long way to establishing a presence in this area that is always a deterrent to any poaching activity, and give you a wonderful wilderness and wildlife experience. We will combine this with one of the Somalisa camps to give a more traditional safari experience in this excellent National Park of Africa.

I have also made the dates such that if you would like to combine this with our Mana Pools special it will be very possible as well. I look forward to welcoming you to Zimbabwe at the Victoria Falls where we will all meet and have a fun day and night before getting to Hwange the following day. 

This is the link to the safari details -  Safari Talk Special to Hwange and Victoria Falls – Nov 2018

Please contact me on doug@dougmacsafaris.com or Chloe on bookings@dougmacsafaris.com

Posted Image

Email: doug@dougmacsafaris.com
Tel: +263(0)774 820453

#2 Game Warden

Game Warden

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 16,462 posts
  • Local time: 01:35 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:08 PM

Talking of Jozibanini @Doug Macdonald, here's the Safaritalk interview I did with Mark Butcher, director of Imvelo Safari Lodges about the new camp and how it fits into Hwange NP. 

Doug talks of the Mana Pools Safaritalk Special, click here for more details.

Matt

"Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you." - African proverb.

How to create your gallery album and upload images.

How to post images in the text.

Want to tag another member in a post? Use @ before their display name, eg @game warden

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jozibanini, Hwange, Victoria Falls, Doug Macdonald

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.