See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

4 Days in the Mara; what could possibly go right?

Maasai Mara lion leopard cheetah malaika travelingteachrz

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 travelingteachrz

travelingteachrz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:31 PM

Our recent trip to the Mara (December 2016) was again magical. Every day was jam-packed with outstanding sightings. We are novice videographers and put much more effort into photography. I just haven't had a chance yet to start processing any photos from the trip. Heck, I'm still processing videos; I have about 4 or more videos I have yet to upload, including our final compilation of each place we visited in Kenya.

Here's some lengthy video of each day in the Mara. Most video capture is a bit raw and shaky, but hopefully you can enjoy the animals despite our lack of skill. All thumbnails for the videos are my unedited photos from that day.

Day 1 (just a short evening drive; not too much to see in this video: 

Day 2 (good action! Lion kill and Malaika hunting with cubs): 

Day 3 (more great action!): 

Day 4 (outstanding elephant river crossing): 

All the rest of our videos are here: https://www.youtube....8fdZ8AnQ/videos

Edited by travelingteachrz, 14 February 2017 - 04:32 PM.

• madaboutcheetah, Peter de Vere Moss, Gregor and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maasai Mara, lion, leopard, cheetah, malaika, travelingteachrz

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.