I have often thought about what are my long term safari destinations after 2018. So i decided to come up with my own list.
!. Sangha Lodge in Dzanga Sangha National Park is the one that I'd love to visit most of all. Rod Cassidy
feels that one should visit both in the dry and rainy reasons. I'll take his word for it.
2. Zakouma National park in Chad is the park that I'd like to visit the second most. I'll probably like to make
a second visit.
3. Ethiopia is the place I'd love to visit. I want to visit Bale National park and of course Simien National Park.Lake
Lagano is a fabulous place for bird watching. I'm not terribly interested in cultural sights,but I would like to visit
Lake Laibela. it has the great advantage of being a much cheaper location than East Africa or especially Botswana.
4. I'd like to visit Kidepo National park in combination with Semliki Toro and Murchinson Falls National park.
5. I would like to visit the DRC in combination with Rwanda. Of course that means giving Rwanda the full,rich
treatment that it deserves. I should visit Akagera national park and Nyungwe Forest National park as well as going gorilla trekking for
the second time.
6. I could also visit Rwanda in combination with the Serengeti and Tarangire.
7. I would love to visit Madagascar because it's an incredible and out of the world experience. Furthermore,it's tourist infrastucture
is continuing to improve and it's easy to access from South Africa or elsewhere.
8. I would also love visiting Liuwa Plains, in combination with Kasanka and Bangweulu
9. Gorongosa would be fantastic led by Rob Janish.
10. I haven't yet been to Shaba even though I live in Kenya. I would enjoy visiting Shaba in combination with Saruni Samburu and
the newly opened Samburu Rhino Lodge.
11.Mashatsu is another place that is high on my list. I will write more later.