See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panamwe

Experience the Island of Zanzibar with Panamwe Tours and Safari

3 posts in this topic

Panamwe Tours and Safari is a very well experienced safari and tours operator located in the Island of Zanzibar, in beautiful Tanzania. We offer variety of touring opportunities for tourist and take care of them throughout their experience in Zanzibar. Our staffs are well informed and are well spoken in English, Italian, Swahili and French. Our transport busses from either the airport or ferry port are well equipped with air condition and WiFi for you to relax and connect with friends and family.

tour excursion price.pdf

2 people like this

You offered many options. I liked the # of snorkel outings because I often travel alone and it is wise to snorkel with others. I did not not see much on your home page about your company--how long you have been around, mission, efforts to go green. I could have missed it.

Many of your trips seemed to need 2 people. Do you take 1 person, with a $$$ supplement if no one else goes?

Thanks

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

HI,

Thanks for replying to this post. We have been around for 6 years this year, and apologies for not having the "about us" section on our website, the website is undergoing new changes that should come up on next version. We provide engaging experience to tourist and even locals. As you know Zanzibar is an Island and going green is a governmental plan, we are also following that plan by not burning fossil, planting more trees (including spice), and our vehicles are bought new so the emission is still low. Yes we take one person for snorkelling that is not a problem at all but for an extra cost. Please let me know if you require more information and I will be happy to help.

Thanks

post-51240-0-37590400-1484854175_thumb.jpg

post-51240-0-53138200-1484854176_thumb.jpg

post-51240-0-17161000-1484854177_thumb.jpg

post-51240-0-74277000-1484854177_thumb.jpg

Edited by panamwe
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0