Kruger park December 2016 - another Self Drive.

Hads

Towlersonsafari

Hurrah a last leopard it must be something that Kruger arrange for special visitors! It's been great fun reading your report and indeed @@Tdgraves of the Kruger thanks very much @@Hads

Edited by Towlersonsafari

No worries @@Towlersonsafari, thanks for following along.

Thanks to Kruger park for all of it's wonderful surprises.

How special was that beautiful leopard sighting on your last game drive. Love that second leopard photo showing those incredibly long whiskers in all their finery.

Also lovely to finish off with a proud warthog mum showing off her progeny. I hope those piglets were well clear of that leopard!

I've never been to Kruger and I'm not a self-driver however you @@Hads and @@Towlersonsafari have got me seriously considering a Kruger option.

I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing it through your eyes and photos. Many thanks.

PS if I need tortoise ID in the future I'll be calling on you!

@@Caracal self driving in Kruger from my experience is very rewarding. I love that you have the options to go where you please in terms of direction and roads to explore (except the private tracks of course).

Self driving in kruger is also very affordable compared to some private game lodges and parks.

Go on , give it a go - I reckon you would enjoy it. I wish I was back there now.

Thanks for taking the time to read my report.

Edited by Hads

michael-ibk

Great finale wih the Leopard! Enjoyed this report very much, thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...
Peter Connan

Thank you, I really enjoyed travelling along.