See all Safaritalk Special Offers

4 posts in this topic

To start off 2017 we compiled a list of our 10 Favourite camps in Africa.

There are camps in Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and South Africa on the list.

Of course they are not the only great places to stay but they are some of the places that have never let us down.

For those of you who might be interested, here is the link

http://www.wildlifephotographyafrica.com/great-places-to-stay-in-africa/

1 person likes this

Is that the Vundu camp there, Martin? or a different one ...... If Vundu camp, the dogs love that area in general ....... and that Vundu point doubles up as a good sundowner spot and a Cell phone signal zone!!!! ;)

Is that the Vundu camp there, Martin? or a different one ...... If Vundu camp, the dogs love that area in general ....... and that Vundu point doubles up as a good sundowner spot and a Cell phone signal zone!!!! ;)

It is Zambezi Expeditions, a seasonal camp set up by African Bush Camps.

Vundu Camp is pretty special too, although a tad more expensive

1 person likes this

@@Soukous I have stayed at three of them and they were all excellent. I stayed at Muchenje, Zambezi Expeditions, and Laikipia Wilderness Camp. I'll be returning definitely be returning to Laikipia Wilderness Camp. It only offers superb wild dog sighting,but also an outstanding mix of activities.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0