See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Views on Ethiopian Airways

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 ld1

ld1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Local time: 05:16 PM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:Tourist (regular visitor)

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:08 PM

@pomkiwi ahhh, I see. I misunderstood your post. Think I'm just giddy at the decent Biz fare and finally 2017 is here and now it's countdown to Aug 😁
  • pomkiwi likes this
Anyone can squash a bug but all professors of this world couldn't build one.
Arthur Schopenhauer

#22 AfricIan

AfricIan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Category 2:---

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:54 PM

Your BA Club World fare of £1741pp seemed too good to be true @ld1 so I had a dabble myself using Kayak & also managed to see similarly priced deals - they all seemed to be via Expedia and gave a much higher price for booking direct with BA. One that I saw had an Expedia cost of ~£1850 & BA at > £6000!! I know there are "deals to be had" but that is ridiculous.

Ian

Photographs from our Africa trips in my PicasaWeb albums

#23 ld1

ld1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Category 2:Tourist (regular visitor)

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:10 PM

@AfricIan Yes, I booked via Expedia and the flights appeared in my BA account so all seem legit. I hope Expedia don't cancel it on us.

I hate the supply and demand excuse airlines use. Clearly not true as the only difference in my itinerary is the journey starts and ends in AMS instead of Manchester. Must be a hell of a connection from Manchester to cost £2400 quid per person.....I'm wondering if it's a private helicopter at that price 😉
  • AfricIan likes this
Anyone can squash a bug but all professors of this world couldn't build one.
Arthur Schopenhauer

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.