See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Is Africa the best continent for wildife and gorilla trekking tours?

Africa wildlifa Safaris Holiday Tours to Africa Africa Adventure Safaris Gorilla trekking Africa Africa for wildlife Africa wildlife safaris

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Carter

Carter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 07:33 PM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:32 AM

Lets try to put our heads together and compare Africa to other destinations when it comes to offering the best travel experience. I personally visited Uganda for gorilla trekking and i had the best adventure in the tropical rain forests of Bwindi forest national park.

According to you, what could be the best travel destination?

#2 wilddog

wilddog

Order of the Pith

• Moderators
  • 2,394 posts
  • Local time: 03:33 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Welcome to Safaritalk @Carter

I am not quite clear on what you are asking here as Africa is the only continent where you can see gorillas in the wild.

As for identifying the best continent for wildlife it rather depends on your personal tastes and interests. As you will have seen we  have some widely traveled members on this site each deriving great pleasure from their trips to various continents and countries across the globe.

Apart from the gorillas what are your particular interests?

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.