See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Nothern Namibia - Etosha and beyond, a photographers tale

Namibia ETosha Hoanib River Grootberg Lodge Khowarib Erindi wildlife photography

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#81 Dave Williams

Dave Williams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • Local time: 04:10 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (first-time visitor)
  • Category 2:Wildlife Photographer/Artist

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:50 PM

Your photos are good to great but at your first night at Halali waterhole I realized that you from the USA! Loud! Please respect other people! Whisper around the waterhole as others want to hear the calls of the bush and not about ISO and F-stops! You first mentioned spotlights to be used and at the end you mentioned strobe, its the spot light that is the problem and more a problem for wildlife in the night as you are blinding them! Sorry that I'm a bit harsh.

I have to presume you were actually there otherwise your comments are totally unwarranted as you can't possibly know what was objected to?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Namibia, ETosha, Hoanib River, Grootberg Lodge, Khowarib, Erindi, wildlife, photography

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.