See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Nothern Namibia - Etosha and beyond, a photographers tale

Namibia ETosha Hoanib River Grootberg Lodge Khowarib Erindi wildlife photography

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 deano

deano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Local time: 07:44 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

@buddy4344 - I am late to this one; absolutely amazed by your images (this is not photography it is art). I see that you sell prints but still these are way beyond my wildest dreams. I particularly like the 3 springbok in #41 (my favourite so far) and of course the male lion with giraffes, the lightning and of then the giraffe reflection in the sunset reflection. Beautiful.

It is also great to see a lot of information about driving and the various lodges as Namibia is on my (long) list of places to visit and would probably be a self drive as well. 

kind regards

deano.

• buddy4344 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Namibia, ETosha, Hoanib River, Grootberg Lodge, Khowarib, Erindi, wildlife, photography

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.