Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug Macdonald

Mana Pools Shoreline 2017 Special No Single Sup

2 posts in this topic

We have a very exciting special to share with all Safari Talkers!

Doug Macdonald Safaris to Africa has been given exclusive rates for a tented mobile safari camp on the famous Mana Pools floodplain. The camp, which has walk in safari tents with ensuite facilities, has been given permission to have an extended time in a site which reduces their overall cost and so they are able to offer these great prices

USD$350 per person per night including all meals, non premium drinks, scheduled activities, national parks fees and transfers from Mana Pools Airstrip.

No Single Supplement!!

For charter flights from Harare to Mana Pools it is $600 per person* return (1st April - 30th November)

*(Sadly a single traveller would need to purchase 2 seats should there not be any others on the flight)

We recommend a minimum of 4 nights on the floodplain and you should consider linking this with other areas and camps of Mana and Zimbabwe.

Contact us direct and we can design and arrange your safari.

bookings@dougmacsafaris.com - Chloe Cottrell

2 people like this

I am thrilled to say we have had lots of interest in this great special and also a confirmed booking with the added bonus of Doug guiding!

Please do get in touch if this is of interest. If Doug's guiding is something you would like to add in please do let me know and I can give you his available dates.

Wishing All Safari Talkers a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0