See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheetah80

Kgalagadi - September 2016

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone - we recently returned from an epic trip in the Kgalagadi and Mabuasehube. I am planning to write a trip report on my website, but it's still a long way off. So meanwhile I thought I would share Mr Cheetah80's video of our trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1PR6i44Yxk

For those who are interested we stayed at Rooiputs, Urikaruus, Kalahari Tented Camp, Polentswa, Grotkoolk, Gharaghab, Nossob, Matopi and Mpaya 2.

Edited by cheetah80
7 people like this

I am allways looking forward to your trip reports and photos, especially since I have been in Kgalagadi

1 person likes this

Video is a great teaser - looking forward to your trip report.

1 person likes this

@@cheetah80 cool video. Glad you continued to have good sightings after nossob. Mr Tdgraves also says "hi".

Look forward to the photos....

1 person likes this

Thanks @@Africalover - will try my best to keep motivated to finish the trip report :)

@@cheetah80 cool video. Glad you continued to have good sightings after nossob. Mr Tdgraves also says "hi".

Look forward to the photos....

Thanks @@Tdgraves, yes our continuation in Mabua was quite exciting! Was so great meeting you guys, and what are the odds of being "neighbours" AND meeting at the airport? Send my regards as well, Mr Cheetah80 also says hi :)

2 people like this

just beautiful!! Can't wait for the full report (but I know how long that can take, lol.)

1 person likes this

Oh Yes Yes Yes bring us that Trip Report ASAP!!

1 person likes this

Since we were there right after you, I'm very interested in reading about your sightings and seeing your superb pics.

The video is a good promise of things to come. Looks like most of your lion sightings were on the Botswana side?

Very professional. The birds flying in front of the jackal was a unique effect. Love the cheetah family, of course. Great stuff packed into a couple of minutes!