I m very happy to tell you that from 13th October we are going to start our 45 days south India trip.
This trip will start from Bhopal and will go like -
- Bhopal (Trip departs)
- Satpura (Wildlife reserve)
- Pench (Wildlife reserve)
- Nagpur (Overnight stay)
- Melghat (wildlife reserve + tribal life)
- Ellora (Age old caves + other sites of archaeological importance)
- Bhigwan wetlands (Bird sanctuary)
- Tarkarli (Sea beach)
- Goa(beaches + colonial churches + museums + street culture & food)
- Agumbe(Rainforests + wildlife reserve)
- Nagarhole(Wildlife reserve)
- Bandipur(Wildlife reserve)
- Munnar(Eravikulam national park + tea plantations)
- Alleppy(beach town + backwater system)
- Periyar(Wildlife reserve)
- Thattekad(bird sanctuary)
- Kanyakumari(Southernmost tip of India trip ends)
In this trip we are going to explore Indian wilderness, culture, beaches, backwater and lots more.
we have done all our preparation of the trip, and waiting to hit the road.
Its a basically overland trip.