See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Earthian

Tigers, tigers, and more tigers

30 posts in this topic

Thanks for sharing @@Earthian, it further makes me want to get to India sooner than later!

1 person likes this

Thanks for sharing @@Earthian, it further makes me want to get to India sooner than later!

Welcome

@@Earthian yes sariska is the next destination with healthy tiger population ..and what else ..you could be lucky to spot indian wolf there alongside stripped hyena and jackal.

1 person likes this

@@Earthian Wow the tigers were dropping out of the jungles for you in such a short trip. and that tiger at the lake was really posing for you. what a sighting.

sorry you missed the commotion of the two tigers interacting (well almost) but you caught it jumping up the wall, which is a different and very interesting perspective. i'm rather stunned that the guys on the motorcycle ignored your guide's warnings but glad the control guys came and no one was hurt.

1 person likes this

Belated thanks for an excellent report on a great trip. Some of those sightings are very enviable. I liked the way your driver seemed to be confident enough to refuse your request to move back and this produced that close encounter 'just for you'! I think she was pregnant not feeding cubs. The lazy female sequence is excellent too as was the two tigers on the wall. A most unusual shot indeed.

1 person likes this