See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Burundi news

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 COSMIC RHINO

COSMIC RHINO

Order of the Pith

• Members
  • 6,753 posts
  • Local time: 04:04 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:Environmentalist

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

The present difficulties go back to the president  seeking re election , the constitution limits anyone to 2 terms.

he does not regard a part term as counting towards this, many people dispute this view

there has been a great deal of violence and  upset

hundreds have died

almost 250,000  have gone into exile  including many children sent there by their parents who wish to avoid having them forcibly made into child soldiers  

please a detailed report   see https://www.boell.de...tional-politics

Edited by COSMIC RHINO, 17 May 2016 - 08:52 AM.

Wild Africa is in my blood. All life is sacred and interconnected. for the animals are fellow nations caught in the splendor and trevail of the earth.

#2 COSMIC RHINO

COSMIC RHINO

Order of the Pith

• Members
  • 6,753 posts
  • Local time: 04:04 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:Environmentalist

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:11 AM

ON 1 JAN 2017  the  environment minister was shoot dead being driven home a bit after midnight

please see http://www.allafrica.com

Wild Africa is in my blood. All life is sacred and interconnected. for the animals are fellow nations caught in the splendor and trevail of the earth.

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.