- Do it in chunks - publish in instalments, so not to spend hours at a time writing.
- Always compose in word (or word processing program) and save regularly. Then cut and paste to the forum.
- Use paragraphs, it is very hard to read a continuous block of writing.
- Illustrate the text with images: if you have them here on Safaritalk it is easy to link to them, as indeed it is to any other photo hosting account.
- Africa is sensory overload: try and describe everything, not just what you saw, but smelt, heard, felt and so on. Let us live your trip too.
- Have fun. A trip report isn't a chore - you're sharing your holiday with us.
Tips on writing your Trip Report
Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:56 AM
- Lala and The_Norwegian like this
"Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you." - African proverb.
How to post images in the text.
Want to tag another member in a post? Use @ before their display name, eg @game warden