Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KafueTyrone

The 'new' Musekese Camp for 2016 - Kafue NP, Zambia

7 posts in this topic

post-15543-0-93416900-1459761292_thumb.jpg

For anyone interested in a safari to the Kafue National Park in Zambia check out our new video which should hopefully give those of you who have always wondered what it might actually look or feel like a glimpse in to what is on offer in this truly wild, truly world class wildlife destination...

We still have space have space for the 2016 season (although September/October is all but full) and as such if you need a little nudge to get away on safari this year and are looking for something a little different to the 'norm' then feel free to contact me for more information and for special offers...

With warm regards from the Kafue!

Tyrone McKeith

info@jefferymckeith.com
www.jefferymckeith.com
+26 0974173403
tyrone.mckeith (skype)

7 people like this

Neat vid, fabulous pangolin footage.

Having thoroughly enjoyed our 2015 visit to "old" Musekese, I wish you well in "new" Musekese and hope we can return to see the dogs & pangolin!

I can't wait to visit in 2018. i'm so excited. I know that I'll have an extraordinary trip.

Those aerial shots are magnificent, but not to be outdone by the excellent footage of the pangolin. Looking forward to visiting you.

1 person likes this

Ditto!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0