See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

ABC TV presents Ngorongoro Crater on Live Coverage to Americans

Ngorongoro Crater ABC TV Good Morning America wildlife safaris Africa travel Tanzania safari booking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 smartravelafrica

smartravelafrica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Local time: 01:44 PM
  • Category 1:Tour Operator
  • Category 2:Wildlife Photographer/Artist

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:08 AM

Ngorongoro Crater Crater Live coverage on ABC TV - Good Morning America.

USA TV more than 50 millions audiences saw live coverage of wildlife safaris 4 x 4 game drives for 3 hours in Ngorongoro Crater.  Television crew from American Broadcasting Company (ABC) in its Good Morning America programme ignited the travel to Tanzania for wildlife safaris. ABC TV filming and airing live footages from Ngorongoro Crater to the US may have captured almost all types of wildlife found in Ngorongoro Conservation area, Africa Natural Wonder.

On Tuesday 23 Febr, Tanzania went live across world, thanks to ABC TV. Next Expected Natural wonder to be seen can be Mount Kilimanjaro.

Attached Images

• Ngorongoro Black Rhino.jpg

• PT123, SafariChick and SaminKaz like this

Wildlife conservation news in Tanzania and African safari places

#2 SafariChick

SafariChick

Order of the Pith

• Members
  • 2,615 posts
  • Local time: 03:44 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (first-time visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:40 PM

I'm so mad at myself I forgot to record this!  I guess they only did it that one day?

Good to see them bringing news of safari and conservation to a wider audience.  They used drones and got some great footage and talk about poaching and problems animals are facing.  I've been meaning to see if there was a recording available of what they aired. I know there were some highlights posted - see below:  

http://abcnews.go.co...crater-37126364

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=37040995

The reporter is a little frenetic for my taste and I wish they didn't have to put those big logos on everything but anyway, it's good to see them doing this.

• PT123, AKR1, SaminKaz and 1 other like this

#3 smartravelafrica

smartravelafrica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Local time: 01:44 PM
  • Category 1:Tour Operator
  • Category 2:Wildlife Photographer/Artist

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:28 AM

Thank you SafariChick for posting the links which Show ABC TV live coverage. I believe many people of different interests such as Nature Photographers, film tour masters, wildlife conservation and safari goers will discover about Natural wonder hidden in Africa.

If this Tanzania safari Live coverage in Ngorongoro crater influence people change travel plans and fly to Tanzania, then it is easier to find International Airlines which travel to East Africa. Direct flights to Kilimanjaro International Airport or Fly to Nairobi Kenya, nearby city to Arusha Tanzania. Arusha is tourist city and safari booking place.

Wildlife conservation news in Tanzania and African safari places

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ngorongoro Crater, ABC TV, Good Morning America, wildlife safaris, Africa travel, Tanzania safari booking

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.