Bird ids Tanzania

Dick

Welcome input as to id of three birds listed. Am cleaning up old files. First is one taken during walk to elephant caves (Gibbs Farm) near Karatu. Second is during game drive in Tarangire NP in May. Last may also have been in Tarangire NP. post-9762-0-06352700-1436012371_thumb.jpgpost-9762-0-56809300-1436012392_thumb.jpgpost-9762-0-78992300-1436012416_thumb.jpgpost-9762-0-73614900-1436012435_thumb.jpg

I am not sure about the first one just yet, but the second one is a banded parisoma Parisoma boehmi and I think the third one is a baglafecht weaver Ploceus baglafecht

You should find this website useful Tanzanian Birds and Butterflies

Thanks inyathi for the response. My notes also suggested a Baglafecht weaver. Will check out the website especially to see about the banded parisoma.

Dick