Please excuse me if this has already been posted, but if it has I could not find the thread
From 01 July 2015 onwards, it will no longer be possible to obtain a visa on arrival in Kenya; all applications must be made online.
as per this post from the Kenya High Commission in Australia
INTRODUCTION OF EVISA-SERVICES
The Kenya High Commission wishes to inform that as from 1st June 2015, all visa applications to Kenya will be made online via
Manual application will not be accepted. Applicants are advised to submit their applications and obtain approval before travelling. The procedure is as listed below.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR VISITORS
1. Go to www.ecitizen.go.ke click on register button.
2. Register as a visitor.
3. Complete the registration.
4. Once registered and logged in click on department of Immigration
5. Then submit an application
6. Click on the Kenyan visa.
7. Click on the Visa application form and requirements.
8. Fill in the application form and pay online.
NOTE: If the application is successful an approval letter that contains a reference number will be generated. The visitor will print that letter and present it to immigration officers at the port of entry.
STATUS OF COMPLETION
The application form caters for;
1. Single entry visa.
2. Referral Visa.
3. Multiple Entry Visa.
4. Transit Visa.