Kingfisher Safaris

Wilderness Safaris 2015/2016 Six countries special offer

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wilderness Safaris have announced their Six Countries Special much earlier this year and the prices are below:

• Inclusion of the NEW Linkwasha Camp
• Reduction in rate for Toka Leya, Little Makalolo and Davison’s
• 2015 rates extended into 2016 for flights and road transfers
• No single supplement on accommodation
• Applicable at camps with family accommodation – children 6 to 16 years sharing in a family room with full paying adults pay 50% of the adult rate
• Valid for travel from 10 November 2015 up to and including 20 March 2016. Excludes the festive season from 20 December 2015 to 10 January 2016 for all
camps, except Rocktail Beach Camp whose exclusion period is from 5 December 2015 to 10 January 2016
Click here to see our Botswana Premier example itinerary - US$7,400.00 per person sharing (includes internal flights from Maun)
Click here to see our Botswana Classic example itinerary - US$6,650.00 per person sharing (includes internal flights from Maun)
Click here to see our Namibia Classic example itinerary - US$4,450.00 per person sharing (includes internal flights from Windhoek Internationl Airport)*
*based on a conversion from South African Rand and subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
Please get in touch for your own quote martin@kingfishersafaris.co.uk
EXCLUDED FROM THE NIGHTLY ACCOMMODATION RATE
• All circuit charter flights and applicable taxes
• All road transfers where applicable
• Any scheduled commercial flights and related taxes
• Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
• All drinks at Rocktail Beach Camp
• All premium imported drinks and champagnes
• Park fees and entrance fees in South Africa – however these will be specified in the quote
• Any Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases beyond our control
• Visas and associated fees
• Staff gratuities
• Any items of a personal nature
INCLUDED IN THE NIGHTLY ACCOMMODATION RATE
• All meals
• Two scheduled activities per day
• Local brand drinks included (except at Rocktail Beach Camp). Drink inclusions may differ between camps/lodges
• Laundry
• Accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies and all relevant
Value Added Tax (VAT) or Government Sales/Tax (GST)
Edited by Game Warden
1 person likes this

@@Martin, such a tease...but thanks for sharing. Those Ziim prices are super for anyone who wants to experience the magic of Zim.

This really is much earlier than I remember from previous years. A great time to visit Bots! (sigh)

I'm staying in the U.S. this year Or I'd be on board. :D

@@graceland You're not wrong those are great prices for Hwange and it's really easy to combine with Botswana too. Yes it surprised me too how early they have been published, last year it was late June and the year before August but there are some key camps missing, any in the Ongava reserve for example although one good addition is Little Vumbura, probably my favourite camp in Botswana (although like Children it's a little difficult to have a favourite as they are all different). There is a good chance they will add others as they have done the last few years once they see how bookings are going. You may also notice that there are only 5 countries, not 6 and I know they are going to add another so I am guessing it will be Segera in Kenya as they no longer have Malawi or their Congo Camps but we'll just have to wait and see.

1 person likes this

UPDATE:

As expected Wilderness Safaris have now added Little Mombo Camp, Chitabe Camp and Chitabe Lediba Camp to the Six countries special offer.

Little Mombo comes in at the same price as Abu.

Chitabe & Chitabe Lediba at the same price as all the other Classic Camps.

There is good availability from November 15th to the end of the month, December is a little more full and availability is limited but there is still some, January, February and March all have some good availability at present with some camp closures during this period. That will, of course change very quickly.

See our website here and get in touch for your own quote featuring one or two of these fantastic camps.

Click here to see our Botswana Classic itinerary and you can include one of the Chitabe Camps to replace any of the other Okavango Camps at the same price.

Click here to see our Botswana Premier Safari. There will be a premium if you want to add in Little Mombo or Abu Camp.

Click here to see our Namibia Classic Safari and you can upgrade to Little Kulala, Serra Cafema or Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp.