Game Warden

Victory Wallace, Zikomo Safari Camp, South Luangwa, Zambia

33 posts in this topic

Hello Victory,

Is it possible to drive through the park to your lodge?

Or is the only way to reach the lodge by the tar road from Mfuwe?

If we camp at your lodge and want to self drive where are the best areas to drive?

Where do we cross the river to come into the park?

If we pay the park fees in the morning at the Mfuwe area and come in the afternoon to your lodge and want to self drive in the park we don t need to pay fees for that day annymore is that correct?

Hope to hear from you, greetings

Park fees is charged per person per day, the fee is valid for South Luangwa for onr day which includes Nsefu sector

Hello Tony and Newbie, thank you very much for answering my questions, great,

The map is also very handy.

Happy easter!

Thanks for the great interview and putting a face, so to speak, to a safari camp. It is really heart-warming to read of all the challenges and how you persevered. Very admirable and I am sending you my respect.

I'm so lucky that a fellow Forumites recommended your camp to me and now that I have read all this background information on the "birth" and "labor" of getting it started and keeping it going, I'm all the more excited to have Zikomo on my plan for three nights in August 2016. Although, it is camping only.

Can you describe the campsite and its facilities when you get a chance?

Thanks for the incredible lion cub rescue story. However were you able to feed Lily without touching her and passing human scent to her?

@@optig...when and where?

Dear Marg,

My e-mail is Spence19251@gmail.com if nothing else I'd love to talk to you over the phone.

Best regards,Owen

Dear Marg,

I received your e-mail,but for some reason or other I didn't get your e-mail address. Please send it to me here on Safaritalk. I'll also be in South Luangwa in August. I'll tell you more later.

Best regards,Owen

@@optig...I sent a pm to you.

Thank you so much for this great interview!

Congratulations to Victoria and David for your conviction and perseverance, this is amazing you have been able to fulfill your dream in these hostile conditions!

I will send you one mail I am highly interested in developing my own lodge, your experience will certainly be an amazing help!

Cheers

Jeremie