See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Zambia - Mining in National Parks survey

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Paul T

Paul T

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Local time: 02:02 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:Wildlife Photographer/Artist

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

Having recently returned from a visit to South Luangwa, the following info is from the camp where we stayed.....

There is a survey being conducted (please see link below) that could make up part of a high court case that is pending to decide whether to allow mining inside National Parks in Zambia. The people conducting the survey need as many respondents as possible to give their case credibility. Please have a look at the survey and spend 5 minutes filling it in if you have an interest in National Parks in Zambia. Thanks a lot.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BL5CXG2

Please read the informed consent details below: by undertaking the survey you acknowledge you have read this information and have agreed to participate in the survey. PURPOSE OF THE STUDY : This is a survey on tourism in Zambia being conducted on behalf of the Lower Zambezi Tourism Association.

Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see; everybody has a different way to view the world.

http://www.paultillerphotography.co.uk

#2 Novelectro

Novelectro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Local time: 10:02 PM
  • Category 2:---

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

Done!

#3 COSMIC RHINO

COSMIC RHINO

Order of the Pith

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • Local time: 12:02 PM
  • Category 2:Environmentalist

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

done the world conservation union exludes all areas with mining or logging from its defination of national park

Wild Africa is in my blood. All life is sacred and interconnected. for the animals are fellow nations caught in the splendor and trevail of the earth.

#4 Kitsafari

Kitsafari

Order of the Pith

• Members
  • 2,814 posts
  • Local time: 10:02 AM
  • Category 2:Tourist (regular visitor)

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:01 AM

done too. 

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.