Skimmerblog is no more -> 5OOpx

johan db

Fantastic pictures. Old is gold in this case :)

madaboutcheetah

Johan, took a quick look. Saw that black maned ckgr lion there ..... :)

I should get back to 500px ..... Been awhile

Btw, showed my friends your pic of dog chasing impala that's in the album at lebala .....

Gorgeous, as always. What is the pangolin story?

Thanks everyone although they are all oldies.

Have tried to include some of my favorites today. Can't say that I was unlucky on my safaris.

Hari that was probably the most crazy day on safari ever:

First the beautiful lion cubs in the tree, next the two cheetahs killing a warthog and as appetizer before sunset wild dogs hunting at Twin pools and finishing off an impala. How crazy can it get? Where did this happen? Lebala, do I need to say more :) Kudos to Charles,Simon and the inevitable mister Spencer.

Lynn, the pangolin was found by a guide from Kwara main camp and he told us. Probably the only time I didn't mind the radio on a game drive ;)

Edited by johan db

Lynn, the pangolin was found by a guide from Kwara main camp and he told us. Probably the only time I didn't mind the radio on a game drive ;)

Just goes to show, everything in MODERATION!

Just awesome and so inspiring. Shows us newbies that camera type is the last (or least) important puzzle of a really great photography.

thanks for the link @@johan db

An awesome collection of images.

thanks for sharing