7 posts in this topic

For all the latest updates from Wildlife Connection!

http://eepurl.com/NtGXD

We are a small NGO working in Southern Tanzania, in and around Ruaha National Park, to help conserve elephants and benefit local communities through environmental education and the mitigation of human-elephant conflict. Check our website for more information: www.thewildlifeconnection.org or email hshaw@thewildlifeconnection.org

Thank You!

Thanks Matt! Have done so!

I'll be going to Ruaha National Park in August of this year. I'll be spending 5 days in Kichaka camp, and doing five days walking safari with Kwihala safaris. I hope to meet you at Kichaka camp.

I'll be going to Ruaha National Park in August of this year. I'll be spending 5 days in Kichaka camp, and doing five days walking safari with Kwihala safaris. I hope to meet you at Kichaka camp.

Hi optiq, please get in touch with us if you'd like to meet and find out more about what Wildlife Connection is doing. We can come and meet you at Kichaka or Kwihala if you would like?

p.tickner13@gmail.com

www.thewildlifeconnection.org

@@PauloT I think there are a few Safaritalk members who'd like to meet up and find out more :)

1 person likes this

@@Game Warden Fantastic. Thanks for hosting us we really appreciate everyone's interest!

Everyone is more than welcome to get in touch. Karibuni sana!

You can find out more about Wildlife Connection here www.thewildlifeconnection.org. We are a small NGO working to reduce human elephant conflict, we are involved in education, research and capacity building in and around the Ruaha NP which now boasts the largest population of elephants in East Africa. p.tickner13@gmail.com

Once again thanks everyone.