See all Safaritalk Special Offers

Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Photo

Wildlife Connection Quarterly Newsletter Oct-Dec 2013

wildlife elephant environmental education community conservation Tanzania Ruaha National Park newsletter human-wildlife conflict NGO conservation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 WildlifeConnection

WildlifeConnection

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 07:21 AM
  • Category 1:NGO
  • Category 2:Conservationist/Naturalist

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

For all the latest updates from Wildlife Connection! 

http://eepurl.com/NtGXD

We are a small NGO working in Southern Tanzania, in and around Ruaha National Park, to help conserve elephants and benefit local communities through environmental education and the mitigation of human-elephant conflict. Check our website for more information: www.thewildlifeconnection.org or email hshaw@thewildlifeconnection.org

Thank You!

#2 Game Warden

Game Warden

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 16,429 posts
  • Local time: 05:21 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)
  • Category 2:---

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

@WildlifeConnection - Welcome to Safaritalk. Please do introduce yourself personally by starting a new topic in this subforum. Matt

"Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you." - African proverb.

How to create your gallery album and upload images.

How to post images in the text.

Want to tag another member in a post? Use @ before their display name, eg @game warden

#3 WildlifeConnection

WildlifeConnection

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Category 1:NGO
  • Category 2:Conservationist/Naturalist

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

Thanks Matt! Have done so!

#4 optig

optig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts
  • Local time: 08:21 PM
  • Category 1:Resident in Africa/Former resident

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:51 AM

I'll be going to Ruaha National Park in August of this year. I'll be spending 5 days in Kichaka camp, and doing five days walking safari with Kwihala safaris. I hope to meet you at Kichaka camp.

#5 PauloT

PauloT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Category 1:Travel Agent
  • Category 2:Safari Guide

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

I'll be going to Ruaha National Park in August of this year. I'll be spending 5 days in Kichaka camp, and doing five days walking safari with Kwihala safaris. I hope to meet you at Kichaka camp.

Hi optiq, please get in touch with us if you'd like to meet and find out more about what Wildlife Connection is doing. We can come and meet you at Kichaka or Kwihala if you would like?

p.tickner13@gmail.com

www.thewildlifeconnection.org

#6 Game Warden

Game Warden

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 16,429 posts
  • Local time: 05:21 AM
  • Category 1:Tourist (regular visitor)

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

@PauloT I think there are a few Safaritalk members who'd like to meet up and find out more :)

• PauloT likes this

"Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you." - African proverb.

How to create your gallery album and upload images.

How to post images in the text.

Want to tag another member in a post? Use @ before their display name, eg @game warden

#7 PauloT

PauloT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Category 1:Travel Agent
  • Category 2:Safari Guide

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:44 PM

@Game Warden Fantastic. Thanks for hosting us we really appreciate everyone's interest!

Everyone is more than welcome to get in touch. Karibuni sana!

You can find out more about Wildlife Connection here www.thewildlifeconnection.org. We are a small NGO working to reduce human elephant conflict, we are involved in education, research and capacity building in and around the Ruaha NP which now boasts the largest population of elephants in East Africa. p.tickner13@gmail.com

Once again thanks everyone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wildlife, elephant, environmental education, community conservation, Tanzania, Ruaha National Park, newsletter, human-wildlife conflict, NGO, conservation

© 2006 - 2016 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.

Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.