A troika of iconic Trip Reports on SafariTalk

AKR1

Three iconic trip reports active at the same time. Without taking anything away from the scores of wonderful trip reports on SafariTalk, these are amongst the finest I have had the pleasure to savor. Thanks to @@twaffle, @@Safaridude and @@africapurohit (whose report continues!) for sharing your seminal experiences!

http://safaritalk.net/topic/11444-the-best-laid-plans-of-mice-and-men-…-a-somewhat-turbulent-safari-to-kenya/

http://safaritalk.net/topic/11635-a-safari-all-over-zambia-september-2013/

http://safaritalk.net/topic/11331-niyams-african-adventure-august-2013/

Edited by wilddog

africapurohit

Thanks @@AKR1 I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel - 20 days completed, 6 more days to report on. Mkomazi and Tarangire were summarised but doing the day-by-day accounts of the 17 days in Katavi and Serengeti has been harder work.

Classic ST.

I bet they will even improve with aging, becoming vintage ST Trip Reports :rolleyes:

Edited by KasperW

Just cannot get myself to write another TR

As a member of The Order of the Pith, I expect you to be setting a better example... ;)

I'm not sure if this is motivational or demotivational for my TR......

happy to oblige! But I remain disappointed that you cannot or will not take time in your busy schedule to share some details and pictures of your presumably amazing adventures.

I think we should send these 4 on a safari together

As long as the GW goes too, to make sure they all behave...

africapurohit

Great idea  that means I'll have three baby-sitters if Niyam comes along!

Even better, I'll bring all three boys and you can have one each :D

africapurohit

The older two are easy to look after. The little one will try to get out of the vehicle and bite a lion!

Thank you for such a nice recommendation but I think like many things, the last few read are always the brightest in one's mind. At the moment I am lacking time to read anything much, let alone some of the wonderful and on going reports, but I'll get there.

Edited by wilddog

Hear hear to the troika!

+1