Rhino Fridays...

Game Warden

Peter Connan

@@Panthera Pardus

Thanks for that! In my last four visits to Rietvlei I have not seen any rhino and was getting worried they may all have been poached!

Panthera Pardus

Hi @@Peter Connan. They still there but we do not always see them. The adults are all dehorned. Sad to see the rhino without its horn but rather like this than not at all.

Peter Connan

Yup, de-horned rhino is definately better than de-rhino'd horn!

Seeing as we both live pretty close, perhaps we can meet there on a weekend-morning?

Panthera Pardus

@@Peter Connan, Rietvlei or Marievale - we frequent both. I am away till 15 August, but will be great to meet up after that.