Game Warden

Sorry about lack of interviews.

10 posts in this topic

I have previously sent out a number of interviews to complete, over a number of months some which you have participated in: however, alas, a number of interviewees are not returning completed interviews, a couple of whom who are members of Safaritalk. I just want to assure you that I put a lot of time and effort into compiling said interviews, and find it a shame when the people I have arranged them with don't even respond to my communications. I appreciate some people are short on available time, but it would be nice to at least maintain contact.

If you can think of people who would like to be interviewed, and will follow through that you can arrange for me, please feel free to mention them below.

Many thanks, Matt.

2 people like this

Please do not say ...sorry. There is so much information and so many photographs submitted that we are all nearly in heaven with all that we read and see about Africa.

1 person likes this

I am good at answering questions!

So you can interview me if you wish.

More info on me / ammunition can be had from my website/blog: www.jbwye.com

Jane.

1 person likes this

Sounds good Jane, will send you a message :)

Just a thought.... why dont you interview some of the board regulars?? I suspect they know more than some so called "experts",

I could arrange an interview with my friends and Professional Guides / Photographers - Aatish and Aashit Patel.

They have just set up their own guiding company at Ages 24 and I'm sure they'll have some interesting things to say about Kenya and the Mara in particular. Check out their website:

http://www.apexphotosafaris.com/

Let me know.

1 person likes this

@@loafer247 I would suggest sending a PM to Game Warden

Hi GW, have you interviewed Tony Fitzjohn? I have just read his book and found it fascinating

Hi Matt, I'm going to in Malawi for the bulk of the UK summer so if you want to send me an interview I can see if our manager can do it in the summer.

Hello! Im Rose, Im new to posting here (but Ive been reading and lurking for some time!) and Id love to do an interview with you? I spend alot of time in Africa with my company, and its where my heart lies!