Message to Guests.

Welcome to Safaritalk where we have been talking Safaris and wildlife conservation since 2006. As a guest you're welcome to read through certain areas of the forum, but to access all the facilities and to contribute your experience, ask questions and get involved, you'll need to be a member - so register here: it's quick, free and easy and I look forward to having you as a Safaritalker soon. Matt.

Lodge, camp and operator news

Lodge, camp and operator news forum: rules.

In order to open new topics here, the first category in your profile must read either Tour Operator, Travel Agent, Ground Handler, Travel Marketing, Safari Guide, Lodge Owner/Manager or Wildlife Photographer / Artist. If not already a member, Register Now.

Feel free to post any pertinent details about your operation here. Include photos and video. Elsewhere in www.safaritalk.net, self publicity is not permitted. If members do raise questions about your operation, try to respond in public as soon as practicable, as this may well help others who may have similar queries in future. Please do not send unsolicited private messages or emails to Safaritalk members, such action will lead to your membership being cancelled.

Note to members:

This forum is for operators to share information with us, so I ask that you do not start topics in this forum. Please respect the fact that not everyone is seeking the same type of experience in Africa. If responding to a topic or thread, questions and constructive comments are welcome, but unwarranted or forceful criticism is not. This forum is not a place to air greviances in public, nor resolve problems you may have had in the past. If  anyone does receive unsolicited PMs or emails from any of the operators here, please notify me immediately.

Safaritalk is neither promoting nor endorsing any of the operations which post here, and all responsibility for content lies with the individual poster.

Subforums

Job Vacancies

• 9 topics
  • 13 replies

Topic Started By Stats

• Please log in to post a topic

© 2006 - 2014 www.safaritalk.net - Talking Safaris and African Wildlife Conservation since 2006. Passionate about Africa.
Welcome guest to Safaritalk.
Please Register or Login to use the full facilities.